Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reformatting the nailed threads, Update
Pat Garvey
post Apr 15 2012, 06:33 PM
Post #1

Do I or don't I...........?

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,765
Region Association: North East States

Because so many of you wished for the nailed threads to be model year specific, I'm writing this to let you know that I've done all I can do. I don't have high level moderator options, so I asked for help from those who can. Bumped the request, but only response was "see what we can do" almost 2 weeks ago.

I know that the admins lead busy lives and are entrepeneurs, so I'm trying to be patient. But, I starting to think this forum may be "tolerated", and not in the interests of the admins. Hope they come through with help.

Also, I'm going to be getting more hardcore, and monitoring threads more frequently. If someone posts something not in context with a thread I will move it. Sorry to any who might be offended, but I'm going to use the few moderator options I have to clean this forum up...with, or without admin assistance. Anyone posting something that is not in the theme of a thread will have the posts moved to a better area.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914_teener
post Apr 17 2012, 08:19 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,489
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Apr 15 2012, 05:33 PM) *

Because so many of you wished for the nailed threads to be model year specific, I'm writing this to let you know that I've done all I can do. I don't have high level moderator options, so I asked for help from those who can. Bumped the request, but only response was "see what we can do" almost 2 weeks ago.

I know that the admins lead busy lives and are entrepeneurs, so I'm trying to be patient. But, I starting to think this forum may be "tolerated", and not in the interests of the admins. Hope they come through with help.

Also, I'm going to be getting more hardcore, and monitoring threads more frequently. If someone posts something not in context with a thread I will move it. Sorry to any who might be offended, but I'm going to use the few moderator options I have to clean this forum up...with, or without admin assistance. Anyone posting something that is not in the theme of a thread will have the posts moved to a better area.

Thanks for your efforts Pat...... I have a suggestion:

Perhaps anyone who want's to sell parts as "qualified" reproduction parts on this site may want to have to post here first?

I am thinking that it would behoove all of us as our interest and collective knowledge would add value and confidence for the community and ultimately add intrinsic value and provenance to our cars.

Just a thought..... it might also add traffic to this side of the forum as nice original examples of these cars are becoming scarce.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 02:29 PM