Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Central Ohio get together, Any interest?
scoobykvn
post Apr 20 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,388
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I am very interested in meeting some 914 folk and talking about cars and learning how to make mine better. Is anybody interested in having some (un)official get together somewhere near central ohio? I am in Columbus and would be willing to do some of the ground work to get this going (finding a location mainly).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TurbOH Brad
post Apr 20 2012, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Brad. Just Brad.

Member No.: 12,654
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 20 2012, 03:06 PM) *

I am very interested in meeting some 914 folk and talking about cars and learning how to make mine better. Is anybody interested in having some (un)official get together somewhere near central ohio? I am in Columbus and would be willing to do some of the ground work to get this going (finding a location mainly).

Dr. Evil is having a transmission clinic next weekend just north of C-bus. I will be there, as will several other 914 enthusiasts... Good place to start, in my humble opinion.
+Quote Post
reharvey
post Apr 20 2012, 02:03 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,308
Region Association: North East States

An Ohio get together would be great. Count me in. Ray
+Quote Post
scoobykvn
post Apr 20 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,388
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(TurbOH Brad @ Apr 20 2012, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 20 2012, 03:06 PM) *

Dr. Evil is having a transmission clinic next weekend just north of C-bus. I will be there, as will several other 914 enthusiasts... Good place to start, in my humble opinion.

Already plan on coming as a spectator. Maybe we can work out some details for a larger get together then.
+Quote Post
1970 Neun vierzehn
post Apr 20 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,727

Porsches to Ohio (aka P2O) is an event that is coming to Granville late in July. Do a search for the details (there are a number of sites detailing the event and past history when the Porsches were gathered in Oxford Ohio).

Personally, I prefer the 914-only ambiance over some of the arrogance associated with owners of the late model, high tech, megabuck, high horsepower Porsches.

I registered for a P2O gathering a couple years ago and the organizers rankled me so badly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) that I swear I'll never attend that event. (It had nothing to do about 914 ownership, however).

Headquarters for a 914 gathering.....Dublin? Delaware? Lancaster? A state park with a nice lodge or inn?

Paul
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 03:18 AM