Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Central Ohio get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scoobykvn
I am very interested in meeting some 914 folk and talking about cars and learning how to make mine better. Is anybody interested in having some (un)official get together somewhere near central ohio? I am in Columbus and would be willing to do some of the ground work to get this going (finding a location mainly).
TurbOH Brad
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 20 2012, 03:06 PM) *

I am very interested in meeting some 914 folk and talking about cars and learning how to make mine better. Is anybody interested in having some (un)official get together somewhere near central ohio? I am in Columbus and would be willing to do some of the ground work to get this going (finding a location mainly).

Dr. Evil is having a transmission clinic next weekend just north of C-bus. I will be there, as will several other 914 enthusiasts... Good place to start, in my humble opinion.
reharvey
An Ohio get together would be great. Count me in. Ray
scoobykvn
QUOTE(TurbOH Brad @ Apr 20 2012, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Apr 20 2012, 03:06 PM) *

Dr. Evil is having a transmission clinic next weekend just north of C-bus. I will be there, as will several other 914 enthusiasts... Good place to start, in my humble opinion.

Already plan on coming as a spectator. Maybe we can work out some details for a larger get together then.
1970 Neun vierzehn
Porsches to Ohio (aka P2O) is an event that is coming to Granville late in July. Do a search for the details (there are a number of sites detailing the event and past history when the Porsches were gathered in Oxford Ohio).

Personally, I prefer the 914-only ambiance over some of the arrogance associated with owners of the late model, high tech, megabuck, high horsepower Porsches.

I registered for a P2O gathering a couple years ago and the organizers rankled me so badly headbang.gif that I swear I'll never attend that event. (It had nothing to do about 914 ownership, however).

Headquarters for a 914 gathering.....Dublin? Delaware? Lancaster? A state park with a nice lodge or inn?

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.