Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Body work questions, Flares more specifically
madd_dogg_914
post May 8 2003, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 497
Region Association: Northern California

So I keep hearing good things about these AA repro steel flares. I have always wanted a set of flares so I was wondering . . . Aproximately what would the going rate be to drop off my car with the flares and pick it up completed, with paint and everything. I know that location makes a big difference, so it would be in the Northern California, San Jose area.

Also, does anyone know any shops near here that have experience with putting flares on a 914.

And lastly, if I did this, would anyone want to trade a set of 16x6 polished Fuchs for a staggered set of bigger polished Fuchs?

(The last one was my attempt at humor HAHA)

Thanks for any input here.

-Chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
madd_dogg_914   Body work questions   May 8 2003, 06:49 PM
L8Apex   staggered set of bigger fuchs? I don't unders...   May 8 2003, 08:55 PM
Brad Roberts   Chris, Yeaman autobody in Palo Alto does about 8-...   May 8 2003, 10:43 PM
madd_dogg_914   Paint better be good, the whole thing got painted ...   May 8 2003, 11:52 PM
elmonte  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 02:59 AM