Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> WOT: free ipod, help a brotha out
tat2dphreak
post Oct 7 2004, 08:47 AM
Post #1

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

ok, I know you think these things are usually a scam and some are, but this one I know works(a friend already has one) and it was on tech tv a while back as verified...

if you get 5 people to sign up and complete an offer you get a free ipod or $250 Gift card from itunes...

I only need a few, but most of the offers you have to use a credit card... and I understand people not wanting to do that, even for these free trial things... but all you have to do is cancel during the trial period...

if you feel like doing it, here's the link...

use an email address you can check, but that is not your primary, as they DO spam you...

here's the link:

Free IPods

thanks!

oh, and once you sign up, post your referral link here, and then we can help each other out...

since wayne reached his 5 already, I've asked him if I can replace his link with mine -seanery

This post has been edited by seanery: Oct 7 2004, 01:30 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:06 PM