Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Coffee lovers?
JB 914
post Oct 8 2004, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Daddy! Finish my car NOW!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,831

me and my good buddy Dr. Gary are going to the grand opening of Peet's coffee in Costa Mesa/Newport beach on Saturday. They have really good coffee (IMG:style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/coffee.gif) and will be having some lots of sampling for the coffee snobs like Gary and I.

Anyone want to meet? I'm shooting for 11-12 and will stop by Skline's to see the progress of his V-8.

I'm gonna be brave and take the V-8 car. I replaced tranny mounts with solid mounts and new hardware.

Rewired the spagetti wiring job that started a small BBQ for Joe Sharp, Skline and I coming home from the fun run a couple of weeks ago.

Replaced the battery and Alternator.

Ran it for about 1/2 hr and made sure the battery is charging up.

Anyone got any advice on getting the air out of the cooling system? I get a temp spike every once and a while up to about 225, but, then it jumps back down to 180. skline called Renagade and they said it was air in the system.

I'll check the board in the morning to see if anyone is planning on attending.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:28 PM