Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT - IBM ThinkPad Order, Shop IBM Rant
DuckRyder
post Oct 9 2004, 06:22 AM
Post #1

Avatars Mode: OFF because of the recalcitrant few.

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 110

Can someone please explain to me how in the hell someone can order an “IN STOCK” ThinkPad on 10/06/04 and an estimated ship date of 10/20/04 is considered acceptable?

Put it in a flipin box and send it to me, take a couple of days max and that is pushing it. Could it be that "IN STOCK" is a LIE? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif)

Hell if id have know an "IN STOCK" one takes 2 weeks, I would have just ordered the one I really wanted that was "2-4 weeks".

I'm seriously considering canceling the order and buying another Sony, I'd expect this kind of shit from them. At least they will tell you when you call that they lied, don't have it in stock, they are waiting on Japan to ship it, and Japan in no particular hurry. IBM insists it is in stock and might ship sometime soon even though the website order status pushes the date back daily.

Aren't these the guys running all the commercials about the great things they can do for your business? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 12:23 AM