Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Quick question, whats a good price for engine + trans
Eric_Ciampa
post Oct 12 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #1

CHAMP914

Group: Members
Member No.: 511
Region Association: Northern California

I just purchased my second 914 and am swapping stuff that I want to the new one. My 74 has a 1.8 that was rebuilt by a previous owner... bla bla bla and runs strong. I just bought a 75 1.8 that has not ran in a few years. GOt her home and i a few days i got her running. she lacked alot of power but was not tuned and had valves out of wack. So i was not able to do a compression check and dont really know what condition the new engine is in.
. so... that said... A friend of mine has a kid with a ghia that wants to buy the engine and trans. I want to give them a good deal. what would be a generous but resonable price. a man has got to eat (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

also give me your ideas on this one. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...ST&f=18&t=16034
I want these flares gone sometime soon. shameless plug i know. going to hell. ya ya ya. ok thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:02 PM