Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Tilt bed trailer $500 in Kelso WA, just the right size for a 914
JRust
post May 31 2012, 03:05 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey guys I have a trailer sitting up at Jerry Mahoney's place. He put the flares on my car. I used it to haul it up. When I went to pick it up I can across the perfect 914 trailer & bought it. So I ended up leaving my old trailer at Jerry's. I need to either go back up to pick it up. Or sell it! Any of you WA guys need a trailer? Bearings have been packed recently. Only down side is the wheels sit right where you open the door. So you need to crawl in & out the window when loading. I don't want to make the trip if I can help it. Somebody buy it & save me the trouble (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . Easily worth the cash even if you only use it a few times. The bar in front for extra tires really needs to be removed also. It is a little to close to the bumper when the car is on. Probably not a cross country trailer but for things within a few hours it's great. Just pull the pin let it tilt & drive up. Open to offers too

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:33 AM