Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tilt bed trailer $500 in Kelso WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
JRust
Hey guys I have a trailer sitting up at Jerry Mahoney's place. He put the flares on my car. I used it to haul it up. When I went to pick it up I can across the perfect 914 trailer & bought it. So I ended up leaving my old trailer at Jerry's. I need to either go back up to pick it up. Or sell it! Any of you WA guys need a trailer? Bearings have been packed recently. Only down side is the wheels sit right where you open the door. So you need to crawl in & out the window when loading. I don't want to make the trip if I can help it. Somebody buy it & save me the trouble confused24.gif . Easily worth the cash even if you only use it a few times. The bar in front for extra tires really needs to be removed also. It is a little to close to the bumper when the car is on. Probably not a cross country trailer but for things within a few hours it's great. Just pull the pin let it tilt & drive up. Open to offers too
carr914
The Cool Shit is always on the other side of the Country
JRust
Traded to Jerry for future paint work biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
the paint line forms behind the green car. beerchug.gif

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.