Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOLD- 914 Almost 2.0 engine, New P&C, Rebuilt 2.0 Heads, Weber 44's
hwgunner
post Jun 2 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #1

914 Parts @ Discount Prices 800.321.5432

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,095
Region Association: None

SOLD OK here is what i have. This motor started with a 1.8L that had about 40,000 on the bottom end. It was disassembled and and had new set of 96mm P&C's installed. That was topped off by a freshly rebuilt set of 2.0 heads (stock and with new valves, seats and guides). Those were topped by a set of tall manifolds, 44 Webers and the solid CB Performance cross bar linkage. The carbs were jetted and tuned by a friend who has been tuning VW aircooled motors for 20+years. Engine runs great. fires right up, even after sitting for a while. I have video I will attach as soon as i can get my kid to send it from my phone to my computer later today. Engine comes with the relay board, Crane, Coil and Fuel pump that were on it before it was removed from the car. Here are a few pics for now. For those of you that like to tussel over price I am looking to get $1500.00. for those you you looking to cut to the chase I want $1200. Exhaust and clutch not included. I do have them though and I will be willing to deal on them as a packge. the exhaust is a 4 into 1 header system with stub pipes and a muffler that, at the moment, is set up to bolt to the floor of the trunk. Some sort of hanger would be easy to fabricate. No heat on the header. The clutch is a Centerforce with new disc and a fresh flywheel. The clutch is still basically new. Looking at it you can still see the factory machining marks/grooves in the face of it and the disk is still just as new looking. if you have any questions shoot me an email or a PM or call me. I can deliver to the LA area or Bakersfield for a small fee ($75.00) or a little more to go North.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Harpo
post Jun 2 2012, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 13,469

Do you recall what cam is in it? Any ideas what shipping to Michigan would be?

Thanks

David
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Jun 2 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 2 2012, 06:56 PM) *

Do you recall what cam is in it? Any ideas what shipping to Michigan would be?

Thanks

David

the cam is the stock cam. I would assume shipping to Michigan is going to run $500+ or -. I do not ship stuff by truck so I do not have a good handle on where to go to ship or the cost. It would also require some crating and packing that would need to be covered. Really could not ship by truck with those big carbs sticking up and expect them to make it without braking.

jonathan
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Jun 4 2012, 08:17 AM
Post #4

OK, have video on phone but having trouble downloading because of the file size. Will get with Verizon a little later today and figure it out I hope.

jonathan
+Quote Post
karmanbuilt
post Jun 4 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #5

???

Member No.: 9,262
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

hwgunner......PM sent
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Jun 7 2012, 10:47 PM
Post #6

OK, the 16 year old came thru. Video is uploaded at my Facebook account. You can see them at GPR Facebook 914 Vid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
+Quote Post
hwgunner
post Jun 11 2012, 08:31 AM
Post #7

Sold! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 02:22 PM