Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD- 914 Almost 2.0 engine, New P&C, Rebuilt 2.0 Heads, Weber 44's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
SOLD OK here is what i have. This motor started with a 1.8L that had about 40,000 on the bottom end. It was disassembled and and had new set of 96mm P&C's installed. That was topped off by a freshly rebuilt set of 2.0 heads (stock and with new valves, seats and guides). Those were topped by a set of tall manifolds, 44 Webers and the solid CB Performance cross bar linkage. The carbs were jetted and tuned by a friend who has been tuning VW aircooled motors for 20+years. Engine runs great. fires right up, even after sitting for a while. I have video I will attach as soon as i can get my kid to send it from my phone to my computer later today. Engine comes with the relay board, Crane, Coil and Fuel pump that were on it before it was removed from the car. Here are a few pics for now. For those of you that like to tussel over price I am looking to get $1500.00. for those you you looking to cut to the chase I want $1200. Exhaust and clutch not included. I do have them though and I will be willing to deal on them as a packge. the exhaust is a 4 into 1 header system with stub pipes and a muffler that, at the moment, is set up to bolt to the floor of the trunk. Some sort of hanger would be easy to fabricate. No heat on the header. The clutch is a Centerforce with new disc and a fresh flywheel. The clutch is still basically new. Looking at it you can still see the factory machining marks/grooves in the face of it and the disk is still just as new looking. if you have any questions shoot me an email or a PM or call me. I can deliver to the LA area or Bakersfield for a small fee ($75.00) or a little more to go North.
Harpo
Do you recall what cam is in it? Any ideas what shipping to Michigan would be?

Thanks

David
hwgunner
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jun 2 2012, 06:56 PM) *

Do you recall what cam is in it? Any ideas what shipping to Michigan would be?

Thanks

David

the cam is the stock cam. I would assume shipping to Michigan is going to run $500+ or -. I do not ship stuff by truck so I do not have a good handle on where to go to ship or the cost. It would also require some crating and packing that would need to be covered. Really could not ship by truck with those big carbs sticking up and expect them to make it without braking.

jonathan
hwgunner
OK, have video on phone but having trouble downloading because of the file size. Will get with Verizon a little later today and figure it out I hope.

jonathan
karmanbuilt
hwgunner......PM sent
hwgunner
OK, the 16 year old came thru. Video is uploaded at my Facebook account. You can see them at GPR Facebook 914 Vid. beer3.gif
hwgunner
Sold! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.