Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Storm Watch 2004, SoCal Style
SLITS
post Oct 18 2004, 12:40 PM
Post #21

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

Steam powered and burn trash! Of course the scrubber required for The Clean Air Act would make it economically unfeasible and we would just burn fossil fuel instead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sammy
post Oct 18 2004, 01:17 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 178

Here's a strategy I used to offset the price of gasoline, so far it's worked like a champ:

A couple years back I saw this coming (and posted my opinion about it on rennlist and the bird site) and sank every penny I had invested (including 401K) split into three different oil company stocks which were way undervalued at the time IMO.
Do some checking on history of Tesoro (TSO) and Valero (VLO) and you'll see what I mean.

During that time my investment has almost tripled and instead of getting upset every time the price of gas or crude jumps, I say yea baby! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif)

I made as much in oil stocks as I have at my job over the past three years. I just wish I could have started with more.
The hard part now is trying to figure out how long to ride this train. I should jump ship now but I'm a greedy bastard. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 10:47 AM