Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 1975 roller complete engine and transmission $675, San Jose CA $675 OBO*NEW PRICE*
bcaschera
post Jul 5 2012, 11:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,873
Region Association: None

I have a complete 75 with original 1.8 L and complete fuel injection. One injector began to leak the last time i ran it about six months ago. Momo steering wheel, Monza exhaust, Riviera rims, and no A or B pillars. The PO cut them off with hopes of building a spyder auto cross car. I though I could find a tub and swap everything, I just could not find the time...

I drove it a couple times so i know it will run if Fuel injection is tuned. It shifted through all of the gears although the shifted is a little loose. For that reason I bought a complete linkage bushing kit from HP House in Redwood City. If i sell the car and the bushings are available I will sell those separate. Interior is shot, but i have most of the pieces. I would preferably sell the vehicle whole but i may part it out, (i do not have a lot of time, so if you are local I may be willing to treat it as a pick'n'pull).

$800 OBO.
Thanks for looking.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:33 PM