Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 roller complete engine and transmission $675
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bcaschera
I have a complete 75 with original 1.8 L and complete fuel injection. One injector began to leak the last time i ran it about six months ago. Momo steering wheel, Monza exhaust, Riviera rims, and no A or B pillars. The PO cut them off with hopes of building a spyder auto cross car. I though I could find a tub and swap everything, I just could not find the time...

I drove it a couple times so i know it will run if Fuel injection is tuned. It shifted through all of the gears although the shifted is a little loose. For that reason I bought a complete linkage bushing kit from HP House in Redwood City. If i sell the car and the bushings are available I will sell those separate. Interior is shot, but i have most of the pieces. I would preferably sell the vehicle whole but i may part it out, (i do not have a lot of time, so if you are local I may be willing to treat it as a pick'n'pull).

$800 OBO.
Thanks for looking.
bcaschera
Someone needs an engine and transmission...

Full 1.8 fuel injection...

Monza exhaust...

Make an offer the listed price is my Craigslist list price, mention the 914world and you get an automatic 9.14% discount, seriously, make me an offer.

Thanks for looking,

BC
B2524
do you have a title for it?
i'm local.
or maybe i should say i'm loco....
bcaschera
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jul 12 2012, 07:41 AM) *

do you have a title for it?
i'm local.
or maybe i should say i'm loco....

Yes I do. And if you are trying to register it... Yes you are loco. You are welcome to come by and take a look anytime

Thank you,
Ben
408-608-4004
bcaschera
I need the room in the driveway, somebody please make an offer i am not hung up on the $800 price tag... MAKE AN OFFER, let me know if you need any parts, etc.

Thank you,
Ben
408-608-4004
pt_700
if you start parting it out, and the rockers are in decent shape, i'm interested.
Mike Bellis
I have an A pillar for repair that I will give to this car.
bcaschera
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Jul 24 2012, 02:57 PM) *

if you start parting it out, and the rockers are in decent shape, i'm interested.

how much would you pay for the rockers? they are in good shape only a spot of rust smaller than a dime.
bcaschera
QUOTE(bcaschera @ Sep 7 2012, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(pt_700 @ Jul 24 2012, 02:57 PM) *

how much would you pay for the rockers? they are in good shape only a spot of rust smaller than a dime.

or how about you buy the rockers and i will throw in the rest for free...?
bcaschera
TTT new Price
Bub
I'm local,(or Loco)! I'd go $250 all day long on that
bcaschera
QUOTE(Bub @ Sep 8 2012, 11:02 PM) *

That is not loco...

That is less than a complete 1.8 core. Meet me in the middle somewhere if you are interested you can have it.

I also have a complete shift linkage kit from HP house if anyone is interested. It was almost $100 new, it still is new; I will take fair offers on that separately, or throw it in with the purchase of the whole car.

I drove the car at freeway speed and the engine and trans work, (the fuel injector started leaking so no more driving for me) . 901 side shifter, if anyone wants the engine and/ or transmission I will consider parting it out.
Bub
QUOTE(bcaschera @ Sep 9 2012, 10:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Bub @ Sep 8 2012, 11:02 PM) *

That is not loco...

That is less than a complete 1.8 core. Meet me in the middle somewhere if you are interested you can have it.

I also have a complete shift linkage kit from HP house if anyone is interested. It was almost $100 new, it still is new; I will take fair offers on that separately, or throw it in with the purchase of the whole car.

I drove the car at freeway speed and the engine and trans work, (the fuel injector started leaking so no more driving for me) . 901 side shifter, if anyone wants the engine and/ or transmission I will consider parting it out.

I'll go higher and wasn't trying to low ball you,it's just I haven't sealed the deal on my 914 yet.(Yeah,I don't own one) but I have been in negotiations with a good friend for nearly a month now.pretty sure it's going to go down.He just needs to get it fired up,(find the title) and I need to get some work done on the car I'm trading him.
Bub
I'd go $490 CASH and drag it away.Let me know if that works for you....Met you NEAR the middle biggrin.gif
Markavenger
I might be interested: $500 cash?

2. Does the car have a pink slip and registration?
3. How about a title?
roblav1
This is exactly what I am looking for! Are you willing to help ship to Northeast CT?
Thanks,
R
KaptKaos
What ever happened with this one?
914itis
confused24.gif
KaptKaos
Anyone know what happened to this one?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.