Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porsches to Ohio July 27-29th -Photos Up!, Event Photos
tscrihfield
post Jul 30 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #21


Drive Fast and Take Chances
***

Group: Members
Posts: 643
Joined: 8-September 10
From: Amelia Ohio
Member No.: 12,156
Region Association: None



I snapped a few with the ok IPhone... Same here though not nearly enough!

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i163.photobucket.com-12156-1343684212.1.jpg)
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i163.photobucket.com-12156-1343684213.2.jpg)
One of my personal favs!
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i163.photobucket.com-12156-1343684213.3.jpg)
(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/i163.photobucket.com-12156-1343684213.4.jpg)
Loved his front airdam! He said a guy in Cali builds me out of his garage... Wish I knew where! I'd own a few!

Thomas
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jfort
post Jul 30 2012, 04:55 PM
Post #22


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,194
Joined: 5-May 03
From: Findlay, OH
Member No.: 652
Region Association: Upper MidWest



I, too, spoke with the owner of the black six. He is Frank Gregg from Hendersonville NC. Very nice car. I own the gray, flaired six in the photos and I, too, (as you can see) need that front spoiler. Frank said he would try to get the contact information for the maker in California. Any body on here know who that is?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rnellums
post Jul 30 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #23


Professional Enthusiast
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,673
Joined: 26-November 09
From: Littleton, CO
Member No.: 11,072
Region Association: Rocky Mountains



QUOTE(jfort @ Jul 30 2012, 06:55 PM) *

I, too, spoke with the owner of the black six. He is Frank Gregg from Hendersonville NC. Very nice car. I own the gray, flaired six in the photos and I, too, (as you can see) need that front spoiler. Frank said he would try to get the contact information for the maker in California. Any body on here know who that is?

Congrats on your award!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Black22
post Jul 30 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #24


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 886
Joined: 1-November 07
From: Creswell, OR
Member No.: 8,290
Region Association: Pacific Northwest



Great pictures...but does no one there like tire dressing? A lot of those cars would look perfect with a little tire shine detail.

My favorite was grey wide body 914 and the grey 911 Targa.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jfort
post Aug 1 2012, 04:42 PM
Post #25


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,194
Joined: 5-May 03
From: Findlay, OH
Member No.: 652
Region Association: Upper MidWest



award?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rnellums
post Aug 1 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #26


Professional Enthusiast
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,673
Joined: 26-November 09
From: Littleton, CO
Member No.: 11,072
Region Association: Rocky Mountains



QUOTE(jfort @ Aug 1 2012, 06:42 PM) *

award?

Your car won a top 50 award if I remember correctly.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tscrihfield
post Aug 1 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #27


Drive Fast and Take Chances
***

Group: Members
Posts: 643
Joined: 8-September 10
From: Amelia Ohio
Member No.: 12,156
Region Association: None



QUOTE(rnellums @ Aug 1 2012, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(jfort @ Aug 1 2012, 06:42 PM) *

award?

Your car won a top 50 award if I remember correctly.


Yes it did! He was not present to receive it. He had already left. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tscrihfield
post Aug 1 2012, 08:12 PM
Post #28


Drive Fast and Take Chances
***

Group: Members
Posts: 643
Joined: 8-September 10
From: Amelia Ohio
Member No.: 12,156
Region Association: None



QUOTE(jfort @ Jul 30 2012, 06:55 PM) *

I, too, spoke with the owner of the black six. He is Frank Gregg from Hendersonville NC. Very nice car. I own the gray, flaired six in the photos and I, too, (as you can see) need that front spoiler. Frank said he would try to get the contact information for the maker in California. Any body on here know who that is?


I second this call out! Someone has to know something about these!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Drums66
post Aug 1 2012, 09:15 PM
Post #29


914 Rudiments
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 5,321
Joined: 15-January 03
From: Coronado,Cali
Member No.: 151
Region Association: Southwest Region



.....Gorgeous, stable of * Porsche* cars thankyou bro for sharing!!
(personal Fav, the black 6)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 06:37 AM
...