Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> love letter from the Ape
TheCabinetmaker
post Jul 28 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #1

I drive my car everyday

Group: Members
Member No.: 666

I recieved this pm from ape 914. Better known as realred914, and formerly Dmenche, and also known as Dave Menche. Banned from this site under all these names, and banned from others as well.

"still love you baby, dispite you thinking I'm a thread locker. Try to get a life other than hating me.
If you must hate me, just send me a p.m. It' avoids cluttering a good post that is designed to help someone. We can settle anything with a pm and not have to expose everyone else to it.

What about it, complaints, curses, name calling, bitching and put downs only by PM, no more public posting of it? Frankly we can just end it all together for the better.

i await your reply in eager anticipation of a favorable for peace sake choice."

You love me? get a life? One of your post is designed to help someone? You are so full of shit. Why would I want to make friends with you? What ever you have to say to me, say it in public. At least you chose a screen name this time that suits you. I apoligize to all the realapes in the world. Ok, the ball is in your court. I have just put you on my ignored users list (again)and banned you from leaving me messages. You can call me all the names you want. I don't care. It will just reinforce the opinion the other users have of you. No, I do not want to make peace with you. I don't hate you, just think your pathetic. Just go away.

Admins, lock this if you want. I don't care.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
The Cabinetmaker   love letter from the Ape   Jul 28 2012, 03:35 PM
zymurgist   ILBT http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsit...   Jul 28 2012, 03:43 PM
kg6dxn   I would consider that harassment from the banned m...   Jul 28 2012, 04:17 PM
kg6dxn   :locked: Now it will get locked since I posted......   Jul 28 2012, 04:18 PM
Racer Chris   +1   Jul 28 2012, 04:38 PM
seanery   IBTL (for the first time!! :trophy: )   Jul 28 2012, 04:41 PM
carr914   IBTL   Jul 28 2012, 05:09 PM
ape914   My pm to him was just me trying to be nice and kee...   Jul 28 2012, 05:18 PM
billh1963   This is the internet....which reminds me of high s...   Jul 28 2012, 05:23 PM
KELTY360   :bullshit:   Jul 28 2012, 05:28 PM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 10:30 PM