Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: love letter from the Ape
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
I recieved this pm from ape 914. Better known as realred914, and formerly Dmenche, and also known as Dave Menche. Banned from this site under all these names, and banned from others as well.

"still love you baby, dispite you thinking I'm a thread locker. Try to get a life other than hating me.
If you must hate me, just send me a p.m. It' avoids cluttering a good post that is designed to help someone. We can settle anything with a pm and not have to expose everyone else to it.

What about it, complaints, curses, name calling, bitching and put downs only by PM, no more public posting of it? Frankly we can just end it all together for the better.

i await your reply in eager anticipation of a favorable for peace sake choice."

You love me? get a life? One of your post is designed to help someone? You are so full of shit. Why would I want to make friends with you? What ever you have to say to me, say it in public. At least you chose a screen name this time that suits you. I apoligize to all the realapes in the world. Ok, the ball is in your court. I have just put you on my ignored users list (again)and banned you from leaving me messages. You can call me all the names you want. I don't care. It will just reinforce the opinion the other users have of you. No, I do not want to make peace with you. I don't hate you, just think your pathetic. Just go away.

Admins, lock this if you want. I don't care.
zymurgist
ILBT

IPB Image
Mike Bellis
I would consider that harassment from the banned member. I do not know him or you really, so I have no dog in this fight.

Asks the question from Sir Andy. Should banned members be allowed to join back simply by changing their screen names?

I think not. Banned is banned.
Mike Bellis
post-2-1137106233.gif

Now it will get locked since I posted... biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
+1
seanery
IBTL (for the first time!! smilie_pokal.gif )
carr914
IBTL

Click to view attachment

ape914
My pm to him was just me trying to be nice and keeping cabinetsmakers little war off the public posts, evidently he dont want no truce. I'll just ignore him.. Love you all.

the pm was in reply to what cabinetmaker told me...

"He's our thread locker. Whenever an informative thread comes along he makes a few post and BAM. The thread is locked. Now this one is gonna locked pretty soon too."

a false statement by cabinetmaker.
billh1963
This is the internet....which reminds me of high school. These threads keep me entertained!
KELTY360
bs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.