Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any members in Mexico City, Sold my car to a guy there. Hoping someone knows him
JRust
post Aug 1 2012, 01:09 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

So I sold my Creamsicle on ebay. The guy is from Mexico City & supposedly has 2 other 914's. I'm just wondering if there are any teeners there who might know him. He is a Lawyer there & involved with PCM. I'm just a little nervous as he has a zero feedback rating. I'll be doing a wire transfer & have opened an extra account just to be safe. As soon as the money hit's my account it will go out. I will be very careful & my car will not leave my hands without payment being absolutely cleared. Supposed to happen tomorrow. If you live in New Mexico & know another guy named Jorge who has a teener?

Shoot me a PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
billh1963
post Aug 1 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #2

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

With a wire transfer you really can't go wrong. You could always take it out after you get it just to be safe!

I can't believe the selling price of your car...I should have bought it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Aug 1 2012, 02:28 PM
Post #3

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 1 2012, 01:07 PM) *

With a wire transfer you really can't go wrong. You could always take it out after you get it just to be safe!

I can't believe the selling price of your car...I should have bought it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Yeah I am not real thrilled with the selling price either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I do plan to pull the money out as soon as it hits that account. I believe I have covered myself well. I'd just feel a little better if someone knew him. I guess we will see if he follows through tomorrow.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:45 PM