Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any members in Mexico City
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
So I sold my Creamsicle on ebay. The guy is from Mexico City & supposedly has 2 other 914's. I'm just wondering if there are any teeners there who might know him. He is a Lawyer there & involved with PCM. I'm just a little nervous as he has a zero feedback rating. I'll be doing a wire transfer & have opened an extra account just to be safe. As soon as the money hit's my account it will go out. I will be very careful & my car will not leave my hands without payment being absolutely cleared. Supposed to happen tomorrow. If you live in New Mexico & know another guy named Jorge who has a teener?

Shoot me a PM
billh1963
With a wire transfer you really can't go wrong. You could always take it out after you get it just to be safe!

I can't believe the selling price of your car...I should have bought it! dry.gif
JRust
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 1 2012, 01:07 PM) *

With a wire transfer you really can't go wrong. You could always take it out after you get it just to be safe!

I can't believe the selling price of your car...I should have bought it! dry.gif

Yeah I am not real thrilled with the selling price either. sad.gif

I do plan to pull the money out as soon as it hits that account. I believe I have covered myself well. I'd just feel a little better if someone knew him. I guess we will see if he follows through tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.