Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MUSR 13 Lodging, Time to get Rooms Held and the Food Setup~
A&PGirl
post Aug 7 2012, 10:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,367
Region Association: None

MUSR 13 Lodging & Food Information

It's time for me to set up food and have some rooms held. Please see the official thread for the schedule of events, info and costs. Your cost will include the 2 banquets, a commemorative mug, and your tech session project.

My question is: how many of you are going to show up and what kind of room would you like? Personally, I think I'm going to have the Type 2 and Type 3 rooms held.

You will be responsible for paying your room fee.

Room Types at the Fin & Feather:
F&F Rooms

What kind of food & drink would you like for Friday & Saturday night? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
Also, please post/pm if you or the person you're bringing has food allergies or sensitivities. I can make food and bring it with me for people who have the above issues.

I need a rough head count, so food and the registration cost can be finalized. Don't worry, I will be contacting locals to inform them of MUSR.

Fin and Feather is a family friendly resort! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Bring your wife/girlfriend/brother/sister/parents/children! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Please note: Oklahoma is low point State. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif) So, keep this in mind when requesting liquor.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:12 PM