Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR 13 Lodging
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
MUSR 13 Lodging & Food Information

It's time for me to set up food and have some rooms held. Please see the official thread for the schedule of events, info and costs. Your cost will include the 2 banquets, a commemorative mug, and your tech session project.

My question is: how many of you are going to show up and what kind of room would you like? Personally, I think I'm going to have the Type 2 and Type 3 rooms held.

You will be responsible for paying your room fee.

Room Types at the Fin & Feather:
F&F Rooms

What kind of food & drink would you like for Friday & Saturday night? chowtime.gif beer3.gif
Also, please post/pm if you or the person you're bringing has food allergies or sensitivities. I can make food and bring it with me for people who have the above issues.

I need a rough head count, so food and the registration cost can be finalized. Don't worry, I will be contacting locals to inform them of MUSR.

Fin and Feather is a family friendly resort! smile.gif Bring your wife/girlfriend/brother/sister/parents/children! smile.gif

Please note: Oklahoma is low point State. drunk.gif So, keep this in mind when requesting liquor.
TheCabinetmaker
What the heck does low point beer have to do with liquor? Give them the right info.
Ok, has the same beer as every other state with the exception of bud, coors, and miller. All other beers are available in liquor stores and bars and restaurants in high alcohol content. If your a bud drinker, bring your own.
A&PGirl
Oklahoma is a low point beer State.

However, liquor stores will sell regular stuff, but the selection is not as good as MO and TX.

Wine at least in Tulsa, has a good selection. On GF Beer, you're better off bringing your own GF Beer & Spirits because OK does not have a good selection.

TheCabinetmaker
Totally not true Carrie. Liquor stores carry all the same strong brands as other states, except those three i mentioned, and any beer that is non pasteurized. Strong Beer cannot be sold cold. Only 3.2 can be sold cold and only in grocery/.convienience stores
A&PGirl
This is your first and last opportunity to contribute your ideas to what you'll eat! chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif

Is there anything MUSR goers want to have? smile.gif

Let's try to squeeze breakfast in too without breaking the bank!

driving-girl.gif driving.gif
kerensky
Hmm, other groups I've been in have done 'beer exchanges'. Found my favorite beer that way (New Belgium's 1554, which sadly is not available in Oklahoma to my knowledge. Least, no one I've ever asked can get it.)
rnellums
QUOTE(kerensky @ Aug 7 2012, 10:24 PM) *

Hmm, other groups I've been in have done 'beer exchanges'. Found my favorite beer that way (New Belgium's 1554, which sadly is not available in Oklahoma to my knowledge. Least, no one I've ever asked can get it.)

That is a great idea. A microbrew swap meet!
TheCabinetmaker
Unfortunately, the new Belgium brewery beers are not pasteurized, and not available here. 1554 is indeed an awesome Beer
A&PGirl
Lodging is setup.

Type 7 Room: Big 16 bed unit with 8 baths. Need 10 people to share this so we can have our tech session. Split cost $59.70/night

Type 2 Room: 2 bed unit $59.40/night
Type 3 Room: 1 bed unit $59.40/night

Call (918) 487-5148 to reserve a room. Rooms are held under "MUSR 13".
Please wait until tomorrow to call in to reserve rooms. smile.gif

I have arranged breakfast on Saturday & Sunday Morning. The cost is included in your registration. Breakfast is limited to $10/person per morning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.