Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Oregon raceway WCR 2013, Track time what's it worth to you?
At what price?
How do you value your track time?
I'd be in at $50 with time divided as evenly as possible [ 2 ] ** [11.76%]
$100 I'd take a double share [ 7 ] ** [41.18%]
$200 limited to 40 cars from ours or any othe group [ 8 ] ** [47.06%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Mikey914
post Aug 11 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

I'd like to make this work out, but to be fair we should break it out. As 914World attendies I'd like to get the option for everyone to get 1 lap at each station. With option to buy in at 2x the price at the event.

This may wind up just being a hour allocated to 914world attendies, or some other method to get everyone to try the crack.

I know I had a blast, and my wife leared how to really drive her car the way it was intended. Thanks to Rob taking her around for a few laps, it really built her confidence. I certianally would like to see this happen as it is a great learing experience, and a chance to open it up if you wish. But, if it will not pencil out, we can still have a great WCR. I just want to see how the group feels about this. If there isn't enough interest, we will focus on just getting the event put together.

So, where are you on this?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 01:48 PM