Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oregon raceway WCR 2013
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I'd like to make this work out, but to be fair we should break it out. As 914World attendies I'd like to get the option for everyone to get 1 lap at each station. With option to buy in at 2x the price at the event.

This may wind up just being a hour allocated to 914world attendies, or some other method to get everyone to try the crack.

I know I had a blast, and my wife leared how to really drive her car the way it was intended. Thanks to Rob taking her around for a few laps, it really built her confidence. I certianally would like to see this happen as it is a great learing experience, and a chance to open it up if you wish. But, if it will not pencil out, we can still have a great WCR. I just want to see how the group feels about this. If there isn't enough interest, we will focus on just getting the event put together.

So, where are you on this?
Mike Bellis
I'm not sure how to vote. I prefer street time over track time. But, I would be willing to pay $200 for dedicated track time.

The track depends on the location. The location I prefer would be the Gorge. I dig the scenery.

Assuming I can get my car running and make it to WCR 2013, I do not want to spend all my time on the track. My wife may not want to watch me go in circles all weekend (she sees that enough). For that reason, I may not want to pay $200, since I may not want to be on the track all day (or weekend). I would not exclude track time either. Many members like track time and it may attract more people.

As long as their is a good place to gather and drink we will be fine... beerchug.gif

NORD

I'd be in for a full day of track time at $200. driving.gif

If your looking to see how many would be interested. I know it cost alot
to book a track for the whole day.

I would not be interested in just getting a lap or two for $50. Would
rather go on a twisty drive somewhere and have seat time.

Thanks for stepping up and organizing this
JRust
I'd be good for $200 for a dedicated track day. I'd still prefer the track day to be at the beginning or the end of WCR. Hopefully we would get a better rate if we can keep it off the weekend smile.gif . Works out great for those who really want the track day. Those that don't can come a day later or leave a day earlier. Yet still enjoy a good WCR weekend piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.