Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pa., Md. AIR & CAR SHOW Aug. 25-26, 2012, Bring car to show get in free
struckn
post Aug 15 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,764
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

There's a two day Air Show "Festival of Flight, Air & Car Show", at New Gardens Flying Field, 1235 Newark Rd., Toughkenamon , Pa. August 25-26th.
It's 60 Miles South East from York County Pa. and 30 Miles North East of Belair Maryland off of Route 1 (near Long Wood Gardens).

Take a car to Show, get in for free and in an Area near the Planes so people can walk around to see both Planes & Cars. Cruise In, no judging no awards and no specific time you must be there. Leave whenever you want. 914's qualify as Show Cars.

Planes include Aerobatics, Vintage, Commemorative Air Force's P51 Mustang and a Spitfire, formation flights of T-6/SNJ 's and SNJ-6 Aerobatics, Matt Chapman's Edge Areobatics (US Champion a few years ago), and others. Flying and Static.

Doug

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Aug 15 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #2

914-6 GT in waiting

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

It's 10 minutes from my house and we've gone there 4 or 5 times. Very family friendly and lots to look at. R/C planes and copters fly before the main show. Always a couple warbirds and I remember paying $2 for my son to walk through the Memphis Bell before she took off. They have food or you can walk in with your own picnic lunch. I'm pretty sure you can go online for discounted tickets but if it rains hard, the show is cancelled. Kennet Square is just down the road with a bunch of nice places to eat dinner on main street. Take chairs or a blanket for watching the show. Worth the trip!!!

Sunscreen!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:53 PM