Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Window Lift Help
sgh
post Aug 20 2012, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,094

I had my driver's window lift fail. I fixed it last year, but the tab that the crank runs up and down keeps coming out of the short channel attached to the bottom of the window. I seem to remember that the last time I fixed this that this tab attached to a plastic piece that held it in the short channel attached to the bottom of the window. I could not find any plastic piece, so I could be remembering this incorrectly. Right now, it is only that little metal tab that is lifting the window and it keeps popping out of the channel.

I hope I was clear enough in my description. It was not clear by looking at the PET as to what the original configuration should be (that's a first). Can someone here help please? I need to first figure out if I am missing a piece and then how to fix my problem. Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 09:01 PM