Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Random act of kindness, I was feeling a bit hungry
Mueller
post Oct 28 2004, 12:34 PM
Post #21

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

I'm begining to hate the smell of chocolate (if that can be possible).

my mother-in-law works at Ghirardelli Chocolates, so I never run out of the stuff (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I went to visit her at work once right after they spilled a few hundred pounds of cocoa in the parking lot.....our car smelled soooooooo good for weeks and weeks...it was hard to get upset while sitting in traffic, just a few big breaths and you'd swear you had been in Willy Wonkas Chocholate Factory, LOL
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
GTeener
post Oct 28 2004, 01:00 PM
Post #22

914 Girl

Member No.: 2,249
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 28 2004, 10:34 AM)
I'm begining to hate the smell of chocolate (if that can be possible).

my mother-in-law works at Ghirardelli Chocolates, so I never run out of the stuff (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Can I be your new best friend? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
Part Pricer
post Oct 28 2004, 01:42 PM
Post #23

Believe everything I post

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 35

Well, today turned out to be worse than yesterday.

I was coming home from a speaking engagement. It is a beautiful day here. It's warm out, the sun is shining and the trees are still colorful. I guess that's what the idiot behind me was looking at.

I was sitting still in a line of traffic waiting to make a left turn. I looked up into my rear view mirror to see a truck barrelling down on my ass. I remember thinking, "That guy is going too fast to stop". Then, I heard his brakes lock up and then felt the impact. Wham! I now had a truck in my trunk.

I pulled over to the side of the road. The truck driver got out and said, "Damn, I couldn't stop." I said, "No shit Einstein!" The truck driver then said, "Can we just swap info, I've got deliveries to make?" I replied, "Go fuck yourself. Nobody is going anywhere until a police report is filled out."

I called the local police and eventually the officer arrived and completed the report. All told, it took about an hour from the time of impact until I could be on my way. The officer gave the truck driver a citation and clearly indicated that the truck driver was solely at fault.

Now, I've got a smashed car and the whole repair process and the truck company's insurance company to deal with. Oh joy!

I guess it's my time to deal with things for the sweet-tooth. Yesterday, I get chocolate. Today, I get rear-ended by a Ben & Jerry's delivery truck.
+Quote Post
larryp
post Oct 28 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 675

Paul, that's funny as hell. Well, no, but you know what I mean. I suppose you start eating at the rear then, and make them match.

Did you ever complete the repair to your D/S quarter panel? Hope not. Now you can have that thrown in with the rest. Can you find a good rear bumper? I have a brand new one that I am keeping for later use; you can have it if you replace it later.

Sorry man. Go getta beer, will you?

Oh, I saw Chris yesterday. I think he may be light right now ... once he gets some motor put back together.
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Oct 28 2004, 05:56 PM
Post #25

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

So was this in the teener?

Sucks anyways.... I know I hate people comeing up behind me..

Andrew
+Quote Post
skline
post Oct 30 2004, 01:05 AM
Post #26

Born to Drive

Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

How is your neck feeling? If it is sore, maybe a new GT would make it feel better? I hope it wasnt in your teener. You will be eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream for the rest of your life. At least you are ok. Cars can be repaired, the human body sometimes cannot be. I was rear ended about 25 years ago and I still have problems from it.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 06:39 PM