Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need a good South Jersey 914 Mechanic recommended, HELP needed in Marlton, New Jersey!!!!
jersey914
post Sep 15 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,895
Region Association: North East States

I just got my new/ 74' 2.0 and needed it looked over bumper to bumper. I don't pretend to be an motor-head but I know enough to talk the talk. I just can't walk the walk when I comes to 914 repairs. I took it to a local Porsche guy that I really like but I a have pretty good idea that he works for a real premium. He specializes in Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Ferrari but I can tell his love is Porsches.

Although he liked my vehicle overall, it does appear to need a fair amount of work. He gave me a list of repairs listed in order of importance (in his opinion).

I was wondering what you guys think. If anyone knows a reasonable guy that won't rake me over the coals, I would welcome the referral. I can post the list of repairs if needed but didn't want to unless you thought it was relevant.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 09:46 AM