Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who makes e-brake cables?
shoguneagle
post Sep 18 2012, 12:20 PM
Post #1

shoguneagle

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Region Association: Northern California

Has anyone had new cables made up for conversionn e-brakes to 911 type?

I need to know a source who does this type or who has done it in the past. I have converted my 914-Sixer to 911 e-brakes and need the cables made up adapting the 911 to the 914 e-brake lever.

Thanks,
Steve (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wingnut86
post Sep 18 2012, 12:28 PM
Post #2

...boola la boo boola boo...

Member No.: 11,645
Region Association: South East States

Chris at Tangerine makes up the short junction cables...
+Quote Post
shoguneagle
post Sep 18 2012, 03:25 PM
Post #3

shoguneagle

Thanks for the information. I really like Chris' products and have quite a few of them along with our other vendors. I will get a hold of him.
+Quote Post
shoguneagle
post Sep 19 2012, 02:20 PM
Post #4

shoguneagle

Contacted Chris who does have a kit utilizing the old 914 cables, relocating the attachment of each cable, and welding a short cable/sleeve kit to the trailing arm. A very practical, elegant, and simple design yet so functional in meeting the needs of the 911 e-brake conversion to the 914-Sixer.

Just another example of the high quality and practical focused products that Chris turns out to meet our needs.

I have found all our vendors provide the same high quality and practical products. Keep buying from our vendors which we do need for our car habbits.

Steve
+Quote Post
wingnut86
post Sep 19 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #5

...boola la boo boola boo...

Member No.: 11,645
Region Association: South East States

I'll introduce Chris's name at our next "...adopt a Connecticutt Yankee into Southern Charms" secret assembly we hold (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

All joking aside Chris, yer a keeper...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:37 PM