Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who makes e-brake cables?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shoguneagle
Has anyone had new cables made up for conversionn e-brakes to 911 type?

I need to know a source who does this type or who has done it in the past. I have converted my 914-Sixer to 911 e-brakes and need the cables made up adapting the 911 to the 914 e-brake lever.

Thanks,
Steve popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif beer.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif bye1.gif
wingnut86
Chris at Tangerine makes up the short junction cables...
shoguneagle
Thanks for the information. I really like Chris' products and have quite a few of them along with our other vendors. I will get a hold of him.
shoguneagle
Contacted Chris who does have a kit utilizing the old 914 cables, relocating the attachment of each cable, and welding a short cable/sleeve kit to the trailing arm. A very practical, elegant, and simple design yet so functional in meeting the needs of the 911 e-brake conversion to the 914-Sixer.

Just another example of the high quality and practical focused products that Chris turns out to meet our needs.

I have found all our vendors provide the same high quality and practical products. Keep buying from our vendors which we do need for our car habbits.

Steve
wingnut86
I'll introduce Chris's name at our next "...adopt a Connecticutt Yankee into Southern Charms" secret assembly we hold biggrin.gif

All joking aside Chris, yer a keeper...

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.