Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Oil Squirters, In the valve covers...How do ya do it?
Britain Smith
post Nov 2 2004, 11:00 PM
Post #1

Nano Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 364

So I am running Pauter roller rockers on my turbo motor and there has been some concerns raised by Jake Raby and Charles Navarro about them failing because they are not self-oiling. Does anyone have any information or pictures on installing a set of oil squirters in the valve covers to lubricate the rockers? Where would be the best place to tap into the engine's oil system? What kind or nozzles do you run and how much oil should be routed to them? These are just a couple of questions that I have...I am sure that more will come up as the discussion begins.

-Britain
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Britain Smith   Oil Squirters   Nov 2 2004, 11:00 PM
McMark   Picture of the rocker please. :D   Nov 2 2004, 11:05 PM
Britain Smith   http://www.britainsmith.com/Porsche/912Project/Tur...   Nov 2 2004, 11:10 PM
Brett W   You need to get some very small tubing. I guess y...   Nov 2 2004, 11:17 PM
McMark   What about pin holes in the actual push rods? The...   Nov 2 2004, 11:27 PM
Brett W   Bad idea. You do not want a part under that much ...   Nov 2 2004, 11:49 PM
Aaron Cox   damn! thems purty! :wub:   Nov 3 2004, 12:40 AM
Mark Henry  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 07:06 AM