Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bodywok caution
monkeyboy
post Nov 9 2012, 10:18 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,147
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 8 2012, 10:44 PM) *

QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Nov 8 2012, 08:11 PM) *

Stop complaining. The EPA has made life better for every living being. Uh, except for humans who work for a living.

If it wasn't for the EPA, we couldn't have the G&R swap meet. Because the air in Riverside would be totally unbreathable. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Are you saying it's breathable now? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Nov 9 2012, 12:01 PM
Post #22

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

All the EPA/AQMD/etc pukes do is sit in a closed room, smoking left hand cigarettes, jerking off and coming up with insanely stupid regulations for no reason other than in a haze of blue they had a thought.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/finger.gif)

And then there is Gubner Moonbeam, Osama Bin Obama, etc ... but I'll leave that alone as I wouldn't want to make a political statement on this politically correct BBS.

+Quote Post
worn
post Nov 9 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #23

can't remember

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,152
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Nov 9 2012, 08:18 AM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 8 2012, 10:44 PM) *

QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Nov 8 2012, 08:11 PM) *

Stop complaining. The EPA has made life better for every living being. Uh, except for humans who work for a living.

If it wasn't for the EPA, we couldn't have the G&R swap meet. Because the air in Riverside would be totally unbreathable. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Are you saying it's breathable now? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Even as it is there is a lot of poisonous stuff out there. Without any brakes on at all, we would be in trouble. Very toxic spots include: Eastern Europe, China, American Military Installations. Watch the movie Children of Men

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/

As a card carrying toxicologist, I can say the scenario of sudden infertility isn't impossible at all. Or it could be that you have a child with a birth defect - there is no question that this is linked in a complicated way to our chemicals. The regulations are there to keep us from doing what we shouldn't do. Yes, it is wasteful and it gets in the way. Still, we are allowed to get away with working with pretty nasty stuff. Wear your gear.
Wanna talk waste - Ask me why I have to oversee a Hilton Hotel for rats that costs you all millions, and at the same time I can buy at the supermarket poison for home use that makes them die a nasty death. It was a popular move I guess.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 12:17 AM