Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: Radical 914-6
boxstr
post Nov 14 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #1

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

This very special Porsche 914-6 is being sold by Craig at CAMP 914. Contact me at 503-799-5794 text is fine. Or you can email me directly at boxster@me.com Dont let one of the cleanest and best looking 914s get away from you, cars like this don't come to the market very often.You will not be disappointed.
Please note that there was over $140,000.00 spent on all of the professional work done to complete this amazing attention attracting Porsche. There is zero rust on this car!! The underside is as nice as the topside.
Priced at $45000. OBO Will be listing on ebay soon.
This is a very radical and extremely well built Porsche 914-6. All metal work was professionally done. No expense was spared on this Porsche 914-6. The flares are widened and they are metal. The top has been dropped and is part of the body and is not removable. The motor was completely rebuilt by Dick Elrod, Porsche race technician. Very low miles on the body and the motor of this Porsche. It is a 3.2 case that has been upgraded and made to take to the street or the track. New Webers carbs. 915 5 speed transmission, with WEVO shift mechanism. Porsche Turbo 930 half shafts.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:42 PM