Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Radical 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
This very special Porsche 914-6 is being sold by Craig at CAMP 914. Contact me at 503-799-5794 text is fine. Or you can email me directly at boxster@me.com Dont let one of the cleanest and best looking 914s get away from you, cars like this don't come to the market very often.You will not be disappointed.
Please note that there was over $140,000.00 spent on all of the professional work done to complete this amazing attention attracting Porsche. There is zero rust on this car!! The underside is as nice as the topside.
Priced at $45000. OBO Will be listing on ebay soon.
This is a very radical and extremely well built Porsche 914-6. All metal work was professionally done. No expense was spared on this Porsche 914-6. The flares are widened and they are metal. The top has been dropped and is part of the body and is not removable. The motor was completely rebuilt by Dick Elrod, Porsche race technician. Very low miles on the body and the motor of this Porsche. It is a 3.2 case that has been upgraded and made to take to the street or the track. New Webers carbs. 915 5 speed transmission, with WEVO shift mechanism. Porsche Turbo 930 half shafts.
RickS
sixaddict
Tony....this has your name all over it ! dry.gif
I missed out on the Power Ball:(. Next time....free bump for well built ride
Cracker
Terry - you're a troublemaker! shades.gif

Bump for a beautiful 914!

Cracker

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Dec 4 2012, 03:50 AM) *

Tony....this has your name all over it ! dry.gif

Chris H.
That paint job must have cost a fortune.
jim_hoyland
Seen this car twice and it's a work of art. It's handmade modification are terrific; the more I looked, the more I found. Good luck on this sale, and a screaming deal for a work of automotive art
Nine_14
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 7 2012, 03:17 PM) *

Seen this car twice and it's a work of art. It's handmade modification are terrific; the more I looked, the more I found. Good luck on this sale, and a screaming deal for a work of automotive art

No potential buyer can pay all the hours and the sweat invested in this wonderfull artwork.

Hope this artwork find a good home.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Dec 7 2012, 01:34 PM) *

No potential buyer can pay all the hours and the sweat invested in this wonderfull artwork.

agree.gif This is art and deserves a special place. smile.gif
Nine_14
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 8 2012, 01:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Nine_14 @ Dec 7 2012, 01:34 PM) *

agree.gif This is art and deserves a special place. smile.gif

Best place will be the west coast, this 914 is not allowed to get in touch with snow and rain. Has to become a sunshine weekend joyride vehicle smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.