Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> Scheel Sport Seats for sale
pat9146
post Nov 15 2012, 06:35 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,155
Region Association: None

Attached ImageThese seats came out of my 914LE. I am going back to the original seats. These are replacement seats that will use the current seat frames for original 914 seats. These seats are in very good shape. There is a scrape on the top right of the driver's seat. I am only able to post one pic due to my file size. That is the only flaw on the material that I could find. I am only able to post one pic due to my file size. The seats are leather and I believe a corduroy for the cushions. These seats will retail new for just under $1000 each. Why not get a pair of very good Scheel Classic seats for a huge discount. I have described the seats as best I could. Please contact me if you have any questions. No expressed or implied warranty is made as to product's suitability for any use or ability to protect the user from any injury or death. The user assumes that risk. I shall not be liable to purchaser or to any third party for any damages arising out of the purchase, installation, recommendation or use of any product or combination of products. It is the user's or purchaser's responsibility to determine any specification that may be needed in the use of these products. I will ship the products any way the buyer wants. I will only charge what I am charged plus the cost of the box (container and packaging). This will vary according to location. I am asking $1200 for the pair. You can contact me 309-657-4799. I have other pictures just email me. greenanpj@comcast.net . Thanks Pat

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 03:36 PM