Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone headed to Bay Area from Portland?, Transport needed for motorcycle...
BuddyV
post Dec 11 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Robert

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,898
Region Association: Northern California

I recently bought a motorcycle in Portland, OR.

The shipper flaked on me for the agreed price, so now I am searching for a way to get the bike to me in the Bay Area.

It's a long-shot, but I was wondering if anyone is planning to drive a trailer from Portland to the Bay Area to pick up a car, etc.

I would pay a fair rate and you would be helping me out BIG TIME!

Not rushed for time, and I have somewhere to store the bike until the transport happens.

I would prefer to deal with members that have been on this site for a "while"..... Camop914 is also helping out by making some calls.

Thank you for reading..... cheers!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shoguneagle
post Dec 11 2012, 07:58 PM
Post #2

shoguneagle

Member No.: 84
Region Association: Northern California

This a long shot for you but I will be going to Grants Pass, OR in early Spring with my pickup and trailer. I could go to Portland or whatever place on prior arrangement to pickup your bike and take it to Santa Rosa. hope this provides some help to you.

Steve Hurt
+Quote Post
JRust
post Dec 12 2012, 01:45 PM
Post #3

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I am heading up to WA this weekend to buy a lift. I will have plenty of room on my trailer. IT isn't alot of help but I could bring it to my Home in Corvallis. That is only an hour closer for now. It would get it out of the place you bought it though. It can sit in my barn/shop until something else is arranged. I've been to the Bay area like 3 times the last few months. I don't think I am heading that way again for a while. You never know though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . There is another option for you. Just let me know soon as I am heading up this saturday
+Quote Post
JRust
post Dec 12 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #4

914 Guru

Member No.: 129

QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 12 2012, 11:45 AM) *

I am heading up to WA this weekend to buy a lift. I will have plenty of room on my trailer. IT isn't alot of help but I could bring it to my Home in Corvallis. That is only an hour closer for now. It would get it out of the place you bought it though. It can sit in my barn/shop until something else is arranged. I've been to the Bay area like 3 times the last few months. I don't think I am heading that way again for a while. You never know though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . There is another option for you. Just let me know soon as I am heading up this saturday

Kind of scratch this. Turns out I am picking up 914 also & won't have the room. I will keep you in mind if I decide to head south.
+Quote Post
warpig
post Dec 12 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,002

I may be headed to Socal from Portland with a couple of bikes in May for the Diablo Run. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif) If you are still in need then let me know.

QUOTE(treborzerimar @ Dec 11 2012, 12:23 PM) *

I recently bought a motorcycle in Portland, OR.

The shipper flaked on me for the agreed price, so now I am searching for a way to get the bike to me in the Bay Area.

It's a long-shot, but I was wondering if anyone is planning to drive a trailer from Portland to the Bay Area to pick up a car, etc.

I would pay a fair rate and you would be helping me out BIG TIME!

Not rushed for time, and I have somewhere to store the bike until the transport happens.

I would prefer to deal with members that have been on this site for a "while"..... Camop914 is also helping out by making some calls.

Thank you for reading..... cheers!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 07:45 AM