Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone headed to Bay Area from Portland?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BuddyV
I recently bought a motorcycle in Portland, OR.

The shipper flaked on me for the agreed price, so now I am searching for a way to get the bike to me in the Bay Area.

It's a long-shot, but I was wondering if anyone is planning to drive a trailer from Portland to the Bay Area to pick up a car, etc.

I would pay a fair rate and you would be helping me out BIG TIME!

Not rushed for time, and I have somewhere to store the bike until the transport happens.

I would prefer to deal with members that have been on this site for a "while"..... Camop914 is also helping out by making some calls.

Thank you for reading..... cheers!

shoguneagle
This a long shot for you but I will be going to Grants Pass, OR in early Spring with my pickup and trailer. I could go to Portland or whatever place on prior arrangement to pickup your bike and take it to Santa Rosa. hope this provides some help to you.

Steve Hurt
JRust
I am heading up to WA this weekend to buy a lift. I will have plenty of room on my trailer. IT isn't alot of help but I could bring it to my Home in Corvallis. That is only an hour closer for now. It would get it out of the place you bought it though. It can sit in my barn/shop until something else is arranged. I've been to the Bay area like 3 times the last few months. I don't think I am heading that way again for a while. You never know though confused24.gif . There is another option for you. Just let me know soon as I am heading up this saturday
JRust
QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 12 2012, 11:45 AM) *

I am heading up to WA this weekend to buy a lift. I will have plenty of room on my trailer. IT isn't alot of help but I could bring it to my Home in Corvallis. That is only an hour closer for now. It would get it out of the place you bought it though. It can sit in my barn/shop until something else is arranged. I've been to the Bay area like 3 times the last few months. I don't think I am heading that way again for a while. You never know though confused24.gif . There is another option for you. Just let me know soon as I am heading up this saturday

Kind of scratch this. Turns out I am picking up 914 also & won't have the room. I will keep you in mind if I decide to head south.
warpig
I may be headed to Socal from Portland with a couple of bikes in May for the Diablo Run. evilgrin.gif If you are still in need then let me know.

QUOTE(treborzerimar @ Dec 11 2012, 12:23 PM) *

I recently bought a motorcycle in Portland, OR.

The shipper flaked on me for the agreed price, so now I am searching for a way to get the bike to me in the Bay Area.

It's a long-shot, but I was wondering if anyone is planning to drive a trailer from Portland to the Bay Area to pick up a car, etc.

I would pay a fair rate and you would be helping me out BIG TIME!

Not rushed for time, and I have somewhere to store the bike until the transport happens.

I would prefer to deal with members that have been on this site for a "while"..... Camop914 is also helping out by making some calls.

Thank you for reading..... cheers!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.