Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Nice dash pad - Late model, and one early lower dash pad
koozy
post Dec 12 2012, 01:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,931
Region Association: None

Here you have two dash pads for sale. Very nice condition with only slight blemishes but all studs are intact and one has all the nuts. *ONE SOLD*

The first of the two has one small blemish that can be taken care of with a small amount of black RTV. There is a small crack starting in the common spot at the base of the hump and a couple small imperfections next to it. Honestly, I didn't notice it when I was in the car. This one comes with the matching ashtray and complete astray mount assembly. Other than that the hump has no sag and the rest of the top is in near perfect condition. $250 plus shipping

The second has a small crack in the same spot at the base of the hump and a small blemish at the back where it meets the vinyl topper that extends to the windshield. Again, not all that noticeable when in the car but a blemish none-the-less. This one comes without the ashtray. $200 plus shipping

Both could use a cleaning

I also have an early lower dash (no vents) to sell. Nice condition. Just need to get it down and photograph it. Let me know if there is interest. $135 plus shipping.

Photos here
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jmalone
post Dec 12 2012, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 10,529
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 12 2012, 11:25 AM) *

Here you have two dash pads for sale. Very nice condition with only slight blemishes but all studs are intact and one has all the nuts.

The first of the two has one small blemish that can be taken care of with a small amount of black RTV. There is a small crack starting in the common spot at the base of the hump and a couple small imperfections next to it. Honestly, I didn't notice it when I was in the car. This one comes with the matching ashtray and complete astray mount assembly. Other than that the hump has no sag and the rest of the top is in near perfect condition. $250 plus shipping

The second has a small crack in the same spot at the base of the hump and a small blemish at the back where it meets the vinyl topper that extends to the windshield. Again, not all that noticeable when in the car but a blemish none-the-less. This one comes without the ashtray. $200 plus shipping

Both could use a cleaning

I also have an early lower dash (no vents) to sell. Nice condition. Just need to get it down and photograph it. Let me know if there is interest. $135 plus shipping.

Photos here

mike I will buy the $250 one. PM sent
+Quote Post
koozy
post Dec 12 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #3

Sounds good. PM replied to.

Dash with ashtray is pending, folks.

+Quote Post
koozy
post Dec 21 2012, 12:12 AM
Post #4

Dash number 1 sold and shipped. One more very nice dash top left. Oh yea, and the early lower dash pad without vents is still available. Nice shape too.
+Quote Post
eyecolor
post Dec 29 2012, 09:13 PM
Post #5

Eyecolor

Member No.: 9,425

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 20 2012, 11:12 PM) *

Dash number 1 sold and shipped. One more very nice dash top left. Oh yea, and the early lower dash pad without vents is still available. Nice shape too.

I am interested in dash #2 if pending sale does not go through.

George
Wilmington,DE
+Quote Post
koozy
post Dec 30 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(eyecolor @ Dec 29 2012, 07:13 PM) *

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 20 2012, 11:12 PM) *

I am interested in dash #2 if pending sale does not go through.

George
Wilmington,DE

I am out of town at the moment. I'll get a hold of thou when I get back. It won't be until after Jan. 9th
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 08:49 AM