Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Nice dash pad - Late model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
koozy
Here you have two dash pads for sale. Very nice condition with only slight blemishes but all studs are intact and one has all the nuts. *ONE SOLD*

The first of the two has one small blemish that can be taken care of with a small amount of black RTV. There is a small crack starting in the common spot at the base of the hump and a couple small imperfections next to it. Honestly, I didn't notice it when I was in the car. This one comes with the matching ashtray and complete astray mount assembly. Other than that the hump has no sag and the rest of the top is in near perfect condition. $250 plus shipping

The second has a small crack in the same spot at the base of the hump and a small blemish at the back where it meets the vinyl topper that extends to the windshield. Again, not all that noticeable when in the car but a blemish none-the-less. This one comes without the ashtray. $200 plus shipping

Both could use a cleaning

I also have an early lower dash (no vents) to sell. Nice condition. Just need to get it down and photograph it. Let me know if there is interest. $135 plus shipping.

Photos here
jmalone
QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 12 2012, 11:25 AM) *

Here you have two dash pads for sale. Very nice condition with only slight blemishes but all studs are intact and one has all the nuts.

The first of the two has one small blemish that can be taken care of with a small amount of black RTV. There is a small crack starting in the common spot at the base of the hump and a couple small imperfections next to it. Honestly, I didn't notice it when I was in the car. This one comes with the matching ashtray and complete astray mount assembly. Other than that the hump has no sag and the rest of the top is in near perfect condition. $250 plus shipping

The second has a small crack in the same spot at the base of the hump and a small blemish at the back where it meets the vinyl topper that extends to the windshield. Again, not all that noticeable when in the car but a blemish none-the-less. This one comes without the ashtray. $200 plus shipping

Both could use a cleaning

I also have an early lower dash (no vents) to sell. Nice condition. Just need to get it down and photograph it. Let me know if there is interest. $135 plus shipping.

Photos here

mike I will buy the $250 one. PM sent
koozy
Sounds good. PM replied to.

Dash with ashtray is pending, folks.

koozy
Dash number 1 sold and shipped. One more very nice dash top left. Oh yea, and the early lower dash pad without vents is still available. Nice shape too.
eyecolor
QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 20 2012, 11:12 PM) *

Dash number 1 sold and shipped. One more very nice dash top left. Oh yea, and the early lower dash pad without vents is still available. Nice shape too.

I am interested in dash #2 if pending sale does not go through.

George
Wilmington,DE
koozy
QUOTE(eyecolor @ Dec 29 2012, 07:13 PM) *

QUOTE(koozy @ Dec 20 2012, 11:12 PM) *

I am interested in dash #2 if pending sale does not go through.

George
Wilmington,DE

I am out of town at the moment. I'll get a hold of thou when I get back. It won't be until after Jan. 9th
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.