Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Meanwhile..., ...somewhere in Utah...
Madswede
post Dec 29 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Flat Out Driver

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,831
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I hung out briefly with the legendary Eric Shea earlier today. Our dogs sniffed each others' butts but Eric and I refrained from such familiarity, especially since his family was around (lucky escape for both of us, methinks).

I got so see the last remaining vestiges of PMB brake calipers, pistons, and whatnot at his old garage pining for the new shop to open up. That reminds me - Elliot you got some balls criticizing me for going with a race battery in my car when you stumped for 3.5-lb brake calipers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

I also got to see the 914 GT he and Jeff built, and even heard it run for a bit. It scared my dog a bit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) But it sounded fuching amazing!

I almost told him that cold start issues would be a thing of the past with proper modern fuel injection but he beat me to it, suggesting that such an upgrade is already planned, I think he said. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) We shall see ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 2)
ConeDodger
post Dec 29 2012, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

You didn't turn your back on him did you? He probably sniffed your butt... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post
Rand
post Dec 29 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #3

Cross Member

Member No.: 3,573
Region Association: None

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 29 2012, 08:26 PM) *

You didn't turn your back on him did you? He probably sniffed your butt... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I know this looks like another smell my crack thread. Butt reallly, we need more of those?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:00 PM