Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meanwhile...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Madswede
I hung out briefly with the legendary Eric Shea earlier today. Our dogs sniffed each others' butts but Eric and I refrained from such familiarity, especially since his family was around (lucky escape for both of us, methinks).

I got so see the last remaining vestiges of PMB brake calipers, pistons, and whatnot at his old garage pining for the new shop to open up. That reminds me - Elliot you got some balls criticizing me for going with a race battery in my car when you stumped for 3.5-lb brake calipers! poke.gif

I also got to see the 914 GT he and Jeff built, and even heard it run for a bit. It scared my dog a bit. blink.gif But it sounded fuching amazing!

I almost told him that cold start issues would be a thing of the past with proper modern fuel injection but he beat me to it, suggesting that such an upgrade is already planned, I think he said. happy11.gif We shall see ... stirthepot.gif
ConeDodger
You didn't turn your back on him did you? He probably sniffed your butt... blink.gif

Rand
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 29 2012, 08:26 PM) *

You didn't turn your back on him did you? He probably sniffed your butt... blink.gif

I know this looks like another smell my crack thread. Butt reallly, we need more of those?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.