Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> *****Warning***** Where there is smoke......., Not the post I want to make.
carr914
post Jan 1 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #81

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(wndsnd @ Jan 1 2013, 05:41 PM) *

You obviously think I am stuupid , dANNY hUNTER

Well yes dANNY, by the way you spell, I think you are stuupid (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Jan 1 2013, 09:08 PM
Post #82

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Who wants to bet this genius will be at Hershey in April? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
AndyB
post Jan 2 2013, 06:00 AM
Post #83

The Governor is watching me

Member No.: 11,595
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 1 2013, 10:08 PM) *

Who wants to bet this genius will be at Hershey in April? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Only 4 months to find out.
+Quote Post
wingnut86
post Jan 2 2013, 06:27 AM
Post #84

...boola la boo boola boo...

Member No.: 11,645
Region Association: South East States

I may miss this for the 5th year- so is life.

But, which fearless soul is printing up the BUYER BEWARE flyers with this Prix image to pass around (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jan 2 2013, 09:33 AM
Post #85

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

you should ask a postal money order (costs a buck or so) or cashiers check (the refund i would make), be done with the deal, and move forward. BELIEVE me, it will drive you crazy if you don't. the engine for you is out there someplace.

everything happens for a reason.
+Quote Post
worn
post Jan 2 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #86

can't remember

Member No.: 13,152
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 2 2013, 07:33 AM) *

BELIEVE me, it will drive you crazy if you don't. the engine for you is out there someplace. everything happens for a reason.

Spoken by a guy who shipped me a very nice fan with all the fins after having to wait a few weeks for me to remember where my check book was. Thanks.
+Quote Post
scott_in_nh
post Jan 2 2013, 12:14 PM
Post #87

Member No.: 12,471

QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 1 2013, 05:04 PM) *

The easiest way out of this would be to drive down and get it.
Sorry to say, but it may be better if you go sooner rather than later.

Bring a large friend.

rich

I may not be large, but if you are going to Towle's let me know John - I'll come along for the ride and to offer a hand.
Can't wait to see the paint!
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jan 2 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #88

worn, you didn't drive me crazy. when lines of communication are open it's never a hassle to me. given your join date search "onion" and/or "happy, happy, joy, joy" using rhodyguy, in the garage, and set the search parameters for for any date. now THAT was a HASSLE! i read thru them again yesterday. interesting...i was going thru an undiagnosed medical condition at the time that turned me into a rageoholic. that certainly didn't help matters.

k
+Quote Post
wndsnd
post Jan 2 2013, 12:35 PM
Post #89

You wanted a horse, but got a goat. Nobody wants a goat....

Member No.: 14,124

QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Jan 2 2013, 01:14 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 1 2013, 05:04 PM) *

The easiest way out of this would be to drive down and get it.
Sorry to say, but it may be better if you go sooner rather than later.

Bring a large friend.

rich

I may not be large, but if you are going to Towle's let me know John - I'll come along for the ride and to offer a hand.
Can't wait to see the paint!

Thanks Scott,

At this point I am waiting on a return check.
+Quote Post
7TPorsh
post Jan 2 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #90

7T Porsh

Member No.: 5,782
Region Association: Southern California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
jeeperjohn56
post Jan 2 2013, 05:02 PM
Post #91

Member No.: 6,407
Region Association: None

Yes, his name is Danny Hunter and I'm a victim also. Small amount for my parts, but no parts since Dec.19th and no responce or emails to where they are. So buyers beware. John
+Quote Post
wndsnd
post Jan 2 2013, 05:35 PM
Post #92

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jan 2 2013, 06:02 PM) *

Yes, his name is Danny Hunter and I'm a victim also. Small amount for my parts, but no parts since Dec.19th and no responce or emails to where they are. So buyers beware. John

That sucks the amount doesn't matter. He is unorganized and a terrible communicator. Stay on him. I have phone # for him if you want PM me.

John
+Quote Post
a914622
post Jan 2 2013, 06:12 PM
Post #93

Member No.: 12,048
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Like a train wreck IM TRYING TO TURRRRNNN AWAAYYYY.

I just cant think how big the balls are on a guy that was kicked off last year, to dive back in under a different name and do the same sh1t and think no one will figure him out!!

GD man thats the definition of a career criminal ! Do the world at large a favor and get the police involved!!

good luck. jcl
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Jan 3 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #94

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

For anyone who still thinks this Danny Hunter guy has been treated unfairly, read this from last year:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=147916

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Jan 3 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #95

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

someone needs to throw that POS a "blanket party". That should solve any future problems.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Jan 3 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #96

"deflamation of character" laughin' so hard had to stop at that one....back to the fun

so, danny boy was 14 in june 2011 making him 15 1/2 now. who's the marine? who went thru some hard times, fought back, and is now a winner? 3 words....

BATH SALTS!!! RELAPSE!!!!.....

+Quote Post
AndyB
post Jan 3 2013, 03:42 PM
Post #97

The Governor is watching me

Member No.: 11,595

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 3 2013, 04:07 PM) *

For anyone who still thinks this Danny Hunter guy has been treated unfairly, read this from last year:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=147916

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

Now I remember why that name was familiar. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Jan 3 2013, 03:57 PM
Post #98

rust free you say ?

Member No.: 3,419
Region Association: None

QUOTE(wndsnd @ Jan 2 2013, 03:35 PM) *

That sucks the amount doesn't matter. He is unorganized and a terrible communicator. Stay on him. I have phone # for him if you want PM me.

John

So John, out of curiosity. Given how the other thread from a couple years ago went, did you in fact meet, Danny, Charles or Florence ? And was Danny/Charles/ Florence in his/her/it's 70's or younger ?

Did Danny/Charles/Florenece change between personas during your visit ? This might make a great reality show for TLC

Finding D-Chuck-Flo. The lost tapes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
wndsnd
post Jan 3 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #99

Update,

Danny contacted me this morning and said he was through..

"Hello, John today my 914 world site has bee suspended, I return for your services YOU CAN NOW, MAKE WHATEVER ARRANGMENT TO PICK UP YOUR MOTOR, I refuse to do anything about your situation at all, According to my attorney, Shipping was the issue, Not the sale , you came and saw the motor, You called me back and said well lets clean it up and do the extra work, Their was never any cost for the extra work involved, Now you are also being notified of that issue as well, I thouroughly beleive that byou owe me the shipping, You paid no money for extra service work, Every day it sits in my shop you will also be paid storage, Have a great day Danny Hunter"

It looks like I in fact have a good deal because he is going to be paying me storage (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I replied with some email copies for his attorney to review.

Danny,

The agreement "contract" always was for you to deliver the engine, per email below. I am waiting for you to return my money. A USPS Money Order or Cashiers check will be fine. And I did pay you more than your asking price to include the delivery. It is all in writing. You got the email, you came and picked up the check, you cashed the check the next day. All that is left to do now that you have breached this contract is for you to return the money.

" Danny,

If you will clean it up and get it shipped to 01913 for $500.00 I will take it. It was good meeting you today. I wish I had more time to spend and talk with you. I should have just gave you a check today but I can paypal you or if you are in the Allentown area you can pick up a check as I am not flying out till Friday morning. Let me know. Thanks John"

"Danny Hunter,

I AM CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS. TELL ME SPECIFICALLY THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DELIVER THIS ENGINE AND NOT RETURN MY MONEY.

I HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK PREPARED TO FILE WITH THE POLICE A THEFT AND FRAUD REPORT.

John"

Now He will ship.

"John, Here is what i am going to do, I will have the motor shipped to you, I will pay for it, I will do this on monday morning, You will have the shipping companys name and phone number, I just really dont want nothing to do with you, I will honor our agreement, About the motor, and in all honesty, I regret ever getting involved with you, You know dam well i was being more than fair, Your problem is you have money and know what these things really would cost and seen an opportunity to take advantage of my kindness, You did that, If you think this is somkind of game or con job i was trying to do to you, You are wrong, I had some issues, I could not help that, Their is one thing i can do, Just give you what the hell you paid for, In the big picture The only thing i lost was some faith in people, Because i truely beleived that you would be understanding about the extra work and understand that,Parts cost money, Working on a motor takes my time costs money, Vacume lines cost money, Preperation and cleaning the motor takes materials that costs money, You act like i was trying to get a million dollars out of you, You looked at me like a buisness deal that you knew you were on the better end of, Instead of a man trying to get you what you desired, If that makes me a bad guiy then I guess i am guilty, You should wake the hell up and realise, that not every situation in life is about trying to do what is always best for your selfish ass, your motor will be shipped, The cost to me is $ 375.00 plus the added cost of 285.00, to tow a truck, and another $75.00 in material; to do the motor and my time to do the motor,You won john yahooo yahooo, Danny"

Now I do not want

"Danny,

Save yourself the freight charges and return the cash immediately, you are good with Western Union, or PayPal. I do not believe you or trust you or the engine at this point.

John"

Now he is ?????????????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

And I have talked to the PD..

+Quote Post
wndsnd
post Jan 3 2013, 04:16 PM
Post #100

QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 3 2013, 04:57 PM) *

QUOTE(wndsnd @ Jan 2 2013, 03:35 PM) *

John

So John, out of curiosity. Given how the other thread from a couple years ago went, did you in fact meet, Danny, Charles or Florence ? And was Danny/Charles/ Florence in his/her/it's 70's or younger ?

Did Danny/Charles/Florenece change between personas during your visit ? This might make a great reality show for TLC

Finding D-Chuck-Flo. The lost tapes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

Didn't know about the past thread thank God.

I met Danny (?) about 35 yrs old. Scruffy, you know, like us all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 07:06 PM