Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> DEVEK, a few blocks away from HPH now??, hmmm,more 928 powered 914's??
Mueller
post Nov 9 2004, 02:03 AM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

just got a flyer from Marc (or Susan or Zonker (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) at DEVEK, "the" Nor-Cal 928 guru and racer (the famous "white" 928) and it looks like they moved to a new location just blocks away from HPH.....make it over there yet Brad??

DEVEK

I wonder if his dyno made it to the new shop (they still need to update thier website !!!!!

Before I every owned a Porsche "car", i owned an early 928 engine, yes, just an engine, had it for like 5 years or longer, just waiting to transplant it into a 928 that needed a motor...never could afford a 928, so the motor almost made it into my 1st 914, the only problem was at the time, no internet, no money and no machining equipment.....I have since sold the motor but I am sure glad to have finally seen it done by someone else (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:40 AM