Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DEVEK, a few blocks away from HPH now??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
just got a flyer from Marc (or Susan or Zonker smile.gif ) at DEVEK, "the" Nor-Cal 928 guru and racer (the famous "white" 928) and it looks like they moved to a new location just blocks away from HPH.....make it over there yet Brad??

DEVEK

I wonder if his dyno made it to the new shop (they still need to update thier website !!!!!

Before I every owned a Porsche "car", i owned an early 928 engine, yes, just an engine, had it for like 5 years or longer, just waiting to transplant it into a 928 that needed a motor...never could afford a 928, so the motor almost made it into my 1st 914, the only problem was at the time, no internet, no money and no machining equipment.....I have since sold the motor but I am sure glad to have finally seen it done by someone else wink.gif
smash.gif
Joe Ricard
Wonder if it will help or hurt the Porsche after Market customer service.
Personal experience with DEVEK pushed me to deal strictly with 928 INTL. BTW still waiting for parts.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 9 2004, 12:03 AM)
just got a flyer from Marc (or Susan or Zonker smile.gif ) at DEVEK, "the" Nor-Cal 928 guru and racer (the famous "white" 928) and it looks like they moved to a new location just blocks away from HPH.....make it over there yet Brad??

DEVEK

I wonder if his dyno made it to the new shop (they still need to update thier website !!!!!

Before I every owned a Porsche "car", i owned an early 928 engine, yes, just an engine, had it for like 5 years or longer, just waiting to transplant it into a 928 that needed a motor...never could afford a 928, so the motor almost made it into my 1st 914, the only problem was at the time, no internet, no money and no machining equipment.....I have since sold the motor but I am sure glad to have finally seen it done by someone else wink.gif
smash.gif

I remember you telling me about your motor. If you ever get another one, and a bunch of deep inspiration let me know. I'll help you get what you need for a conversion. assimilate.gif

I bought my new timing belt from Mark to replace the shreded one. I talked with Mark at length about an oil leak I had. He was very helpful. I emailed him some photos of the Alien. If you go up to the new shop tell him I said "Hey!" wavey.gif

Be sure to tell him the Alien will have the Mueller Bearing kits! I've been staring at them with lust since the FFC! I hope to start the install in January. smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.