Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Turn signal and brake lights will not turn on Dash, Compatible relays for signal flasher
juliomagdaleno
post Jan 29 2013, 11:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,350
Region Association: None

I have a 1974 porsche with a 2.0 I am trying to get to pass inspection. I purchased the car about 3 weeks ago and am trying to work out all the bugs. The turn signals did not work and i fixed the problem, they all work now including the hazards. The problem is the turn signal light on the dash does not blink. The bulb is good and there is no power going to the bulb. It is a blue wire with white marks that comes from the relay with no power. Is it the relay that is bad, i tried to find the relay local, Austin TX, and have been unsuccessful, guess i have to order the part. I tried using a Tridon EP26 relay but i guess this is not the correct relay. Anyone have any suggestions, is it the relay or should i be looking at something else.
I also have a problem with the parking brake light, is there a relay for this and what should i look for to make this light turn on.

thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:13 AM