Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: Garage Cleaning Time, stuff not needed
timothy_nd28
post Mar 16 2013, 09:46 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,154
Region Association: Upper MidWest

First for sale is this VW-Porsche emblem. This isn't plastic, and in pretty good shape. I installed a rear reflector, and this badging isn't needed anymore. $75.00 plus shipping.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Next up is a nice shape rear view mirror. $50.00 plus shipping.
Attached Image
Attached Image

This next item, I was debating about throwing this away as it had been sitting in my garage for the past 2 years. I bought this 1 gallon paint kit, but decided to change the color from Sunflower Yellow to Guards Red. I have heard rumors about it being bad for paint to be left out in freezing weather, so I'll leave it up to you and use it at your own risk. I did open the can to make sure that it is indeed still liquid. $100.00 plus shipping. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

These are Italian Weber 40 IDF dual carbs. I had purchased these about 10 years ago, installed them on my car and ran them for about 7 minutes. Just long enough to see the oil spewing from under the car (push rod tube popped out). The very next day, a tree fell down from my back yard and crushed the 914. For the 7 mins that my car ran, it started right up and idled great. Any ways, they have been sitting in a corner of my garage for over a decade. There is a screw missing (picture) and I believe the throttle shaft nut is missing as well. I didn't do any cleaning to these, and I have a couple pics showing the condition of the fuel bowl and floats. $350.00 plus shipping
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Lastly, a pair of 1.7L cylinder head cores. This came off a running engine, but decided to re-install the original 1.8 liter. I didn't see any cracks around the spark plug holes. $150 for the pair, plus shipping.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
timothy_nd28
post Mar 16 2013, 09:48 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,154
Region Association: Upper MidWest

remaining pictures:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Erben914
post Mar 16 2013, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 15,314
Region Association: Central California

I will take the emblem
+Quote Post
Russ
post Mar 19 2013, 05:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,544

I'll purchase the VW Porsche emblem.

If its still available please contact me directly at 803-606-7269.

I'm also looking for a nice fuel tank.

Russell
914.2.4L@Gmail.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 09:34 PM