Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Garage Cleaning Time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
timothy_nd28
First for sale is this VW-Porsche emblem. This isn't plastic, and in pretty good shape. I installed a rear reflector, and this badging isn't needed anymore. $75.00 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Next up is a nice shape rear view mirror. $50.00 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This next item, I was debating about throwing this away as it had been sitting in my garage for the past 2 years. I bought this 1 gallon paint kit, but decided to change the color from Sunflower Yellow to Guards Red. I have heard rumors about it being bad for paint to be left out in freezing weather, so I'll leave it up to you and use it at your own risk. I did open the can to make sure that it is indeed still liquid. $100.00 plus shipping. confused24.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

These are Italian Weber 40 IDF dual carbs. I had purchased these about 10 years ago, installed them on my car and ran them for about 7 minutes. Just long enough to see the oil spewing from under the car (push rod tube popped out). The very next day, a tree fell down from my back yard and crushed the 914. For the 7 mins that my car ran, it started right up and idled great. Any ways, they have been sitting in a corner of my garage for over a decade. There is a screw missing (picture) and I believe the throttle shaft nut is missing as well. I didn't do any cleaning to these, and I have a couple pics showing the condition of the fuel bowl and floats. $350.00 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Lastly, a pair of 1.7L cylinder head cores. This came off a running engine, but decided to re-install the original 1.8 liter. I didn't see any cracks around the spark plug holes. $150 for the pair, plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Erben914
I will take the emblem
Russ
I'll purchase the VW Porsche emblem.

If its still available please contact me directly at 803-606-7269.

I'm also looking for a nice fuel tank.

Russell
914.2.4L@Gmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.