Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 Umbrella Covers, 1st batch with different material and special price
IronHillRestorations
post Mar 30 2013, 01:05 PM
Post #1

I. I. R. C.

Group: Members
Member No.: 439
Region Association: None

The pinpoint convertible top/marine top material that I've used for the 914 covers is no longer available in grey, and the price continues to climb, so I've made a batch with a different material.

The new material is a nice neutral gray, 14oz tarpaulin fabric that's very tough, but not lined on the back side, and a little less supple.

I'm selling this first batch of 8 covers at a special price of $120, and thats shipped to you (continental US) via US Mail. AK, HI, and out of US will pay actual shipping.

If I can ever get some of the other material those covers are going to be $140, as the fabric and shipping has gone up quite a bit in the past few years, so this is a chance to get protection from the elements for a lower price.

I'll get pics of the new material tomorrow or Monday, and post them to this thread.

These will be sold first come, first served. You can send PayPal to: payment@qnap.com. I can take Visa, MC, or Discover by phone at 800-867-4712.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Wegeng_Haus
post Apr 28 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 13,881
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Perry, for what it's worth, I've got one of the original umbrella tops and I love it! I use it often, while shopping or out and about. It's proven to be weather-proof but mostly I use it to keep the car cool, when the sun is bearing down hard. It's nice for hot-weather stageing at autocrosses or at the track, too. Thanks, man. Dave
+Quote Post
KENNY
post Nov 22 2013, 07:50 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 243

Do you still have umbrella covers
+Quote Post
karmann
post Jul 8 2014, 06:40 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,227

Are there any of these covers in stock?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 12:39 AM