Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Umbrella Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
IronHillRestorations
The pinpoint convertible top/marine top material that I've used for the 914 covers is no longer available in grey, and the price continues to climb, so I've made a batch with a different material.

The new material is a nice neutral gray, 14oz tarpaulin fabric that's very tough, but not lined on the back side, and a little less supple.

I'm selling this first batch of 8 covers at a special price of $120, and thats shipped to you (continental US) via US Mail. AK, HI, and out of US will pay actual shipping.

If I can ever get some of the other material those covers are going to be $140, as the fabric and shipping has gone up quite a bit in the past few years, so this is a chance to get protection from the elements for a lower price.

I'll get pics of the new material tomorrow or Monday, and post them to this thread.

These will be sold first come, first served. You can send PayPal to: payment@qnap.com. I can take Visa, MC, or Discover by phone at 800-867-4712.
Wegeng_Haus
Perry, for what it's worth, I've got one of the original umbrella tops and I love it! I use it often, while shopping or out and about. It's proven to be weather-proof but mostly I use it to keep the car cool, when the sun is bearing down hard. It's nice for hot-weather stageing at autocrosses or at the track, too. Thanks, man. Dave
KENNY
Do you still have umbrella covers
karmann
Are there any of these covers in stock?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.