Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914GT Build Help Needed, DO YOU FEEL LIKE WORKING ON A 9 1 4 ? / Huntington Beach, CA
EdArango
post Apr 1 2013, 04:29 PM
Post #1

914 Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,309
Region Association: Southern California

Hello Everyone.....It's been a L O N G time since I've been on the site and a L O N G time since I've worked on my car.

I come you all today to ask for help.....I'm in this car deep and I do want to finish it but I realize I can't do it alone. I am wondering if their might be someone out there that is local to Huntington Beach that might be interested in learning how to rebuild these cars along with me?? This would be a learning experience for the both of us.....able to work on a 9 1 4 and learn everything from welding to manufacturing to rebuilding to suspension.......everything!

This would be a team effort for the 2 of us with the passion of building a 9 1 4 and getting it back on the road. I would hope that this person could be someone that could meet me a few times a week and possibly one day during the weekend at my garage at my house. During the week we could meet after 5 pm so we could spend a few hours a night getting work done.

Im hoping to find someone that wants to learn about cars but just doesn't have the whereabouts to do the work or the money to buy a car and buy all the needed parts to do the work. Obviously, all of the expenses would be mine. Call me if you're interested 949-887-1274.

Let me know what you all think???? Attached are a few pics of the car.

Thanks
ED
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached File  IMG_0733.mov ( 33.09k ) Number of downloads: 62
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:02 AM